Ethiglo Premium Brightening Glow Serum 15ml
- Intense Skin Lightening & Brightening Serum
- Highly Concentrated & Advanced Formula
- Faster & Deeper Penetration
- Gives you a lighter and brighter skin tone.
- Reaches deep down into the skin layer and provides a glow from within.
- It contains encapsulated beta white that helps to reverse the pigmentation.
- Has the world’s highest source of vitamin C which is Superior CT AF which provides an antioxidants effect and brightens the skin tone.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy serum spreads easily on the skin and gives velvety touch.
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
Product Type: Glow Serum
Net Weight: 15ml
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufactured by: ZYMO COSMETICS
Aqua, Dimethicone (and) Aqua (and) Glycerine (and) pentylene Glycol (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Demethicone Crosspolymer (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Carbomer (and) Amodimethicone (and) Sodium Hydroxide (and) Disodium EDTA, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Sodium Oleate (and) Oligopeptide-68 (and) Disodium EDTA, Aqua (and) Dextran (and) Nonapeptide-1, Glycerine (and) Aqua (and) Terminalia Fernandiana Fruit Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Carbomer, Glutathione, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Perfume.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use Ethiglo Glow Serum?
Apply a little amount of Ethiglo Glow serum to the affected area of a clean and dry face. Massage in gentle motion by patting your fingers in a circular motion to cover the entire face till the serum gets absorbed completely. For best results apply at night, and during the day follow up with broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Do Brightening Serums work?
Brightening serums are especially excellent for reducing the appearance of ageing spots and helping to improve skin health and the appearance of a more even skin tone. Consider these serums if your skin is naturally splotchy, or if you want to boost your exfoliation efforts for even more radiant results!
Does Brightening Serum lighten skin?
A brightening serum does what it says… it brightens the skin. More specifically, it evens out skin tone, lightens it, reduces visible flaws (including dark spots) and leaves skin nourished.